With the development of laser cutting technology, fiber laser cutting machines are widely used, and in the process of use, we will also find some problems, such as slow cutting speed, poor cutting accuracy, etc. Losses are caused during use, which in turn affects the cutting performance. Let's analyze the reasons for the decline of the cutting performance of the fiber laser cutting machine.
1. Power: After the machine is used for a long time, the laser power will decrease more or less, which will directly affect the cutting performance of the laser cutting machine;
2. Distance: The distance between the workpiece and the nozzle also affects the cutting effect of the laser cutting machine, so it is necessary to adjust the appropriate distance without affecting the cutting performance;
3. Position: The focus position directly affects the cutting progress. The diameter of the focus spot should be as small as possible, resulting in a narrow slit. If the cutting performance decreases, it is a good way to adjust the focus position;
4. Long-term overload production, lack of maintenance, and improper operation by operators are all reasons for the decline in the performance of cutting equipment.
So, what should we do to avoid the problem of laser machine performance degradation?
1. Always pay attention to the maintenance of the machine. The long-term processing of fiber laser cutting machine will cause wear of parts, which will inevitably affect the performance of machine cutting. Therefore, daily maintenance is very important, and daily maintenance can be carried out according to the daily maintenance table of the production company.
2. Operational machine standardization. UnionLaser Tech Company will allow customers to arrange special personnel to receive training and train the machine operation process. After the training is qualified, the on-the-job operation will be arranged. The special personnel operation is not only conducive to the normal operation of the fiber laser cutting machine, but also effectively avoids safety accidents.
Of course, if you own a fiber laser cutting machine, but do not know how to operate or maintain it, please contact us, we can provide the best help and service.
Post time: Jun-17-2022